The moment we have all been waiting for .... Baby Chow's Ultrasound pictures are IN!
This morning at 9am, I tagged along Wendy's 22-week ultrasound appointment in Hacienda Heights with OB/GYN, Dr. Yen. He is a doctor who loves the Lord deeply, and even delivered many GV babies!
It was amazing that while in the waiting room, I noticed many familiar faces in the gazillion pictures lining the doctor's office wall! I saw Brother Tim and Sister Sheila with their baby Allison (from 13 years ago), and Christmas photos of Erinn, Maggie, and Sherry (with hubby and newborn)! Apparently, Dr. Yen delivered all of them (and also Inko & Marian's babies too!)
It was fun to watch the baby swim in there, and reminded me of the exciting times when I anticipated seeing Caleb and Abbie on the u/s monitor! The baby was so cute (keeping its legs crossed all the time).....and I was a bit "heart-moved" to have another munchkin too, haha! Until the baby's actual birth (sometime mid-September), everyone is welcome to vote on whether the baby is a boy or girl, based on this super-clear photo I've taken during our visit. ^_^ Wink wink! Have fun!
Above is supposedly the baby's 'gender determination' picture. Good luck! If there are doctors in our midst, can you tell? Mark's oldest brother, who is a male nurse, saw my u/s pictures and was certain my 2nd was a boy ~ and then came Abbie!
Super-clear picture? I don't think so, Soph! I really can't tell from these two pictures.....well, I guess it's a boy! -Maggie
ReplyDeleteI also guess it's a boy ~ Soph
ReplyDeleteLinda guess it's a boy ~ Linda
Soph, I thought you knew the answer already! I guess not then. -Maggie
ReplyDeleteHi dear ~
ReplyDeleteDr. said that the baby crossed its leg most of the time and moved rapidly, so he's not sure either. Still looking for wee wee, hee hee.
Make your guesses, everyone! ^_^ Winners get a prize!