10.19.2009

What is Love? IS it possible to make it last?


Happy Autumn, GV siblings!

We had a fantastic and exciting discussion about "What is Love?" led by our beloved brother Sam! (Unfortunately his wife wasn't here, next time I will secretly tape it for her!) I inadvertently wrote the blog on the link below (since I own both accounts)....my sincere apology! Enjoy our fun-filled discussion summary, dear Grape friends, and God bless you!


http://sophfamilycircus.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-love.html

Thanking the Lord for you!

p.s. Our next "Mystery GV Family" coming soon! They have 2 kids, one girl and one boy ranging from 2-7 years old! A very adventurous & beautiful family indeed! Can you guess who they are? Stay Tuned!

Hugs,
Webmama



6 comments:

  1. "2 kids, one girl and one boy ranging from 2-7 years old!" Maggie or Linda. But if Maggie, you should say 2-5. So, I guess Linda.

    Any price? My wife likes 8 days Japan tour package.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, who are you ? You are corrrrect! And you get 8 day Japan tour package pamphlet. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Maggie's family is already interviewed before, so process of elimination! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamphlet? gonna send me to watch power tower as Tokyo Tower too?

    How's Caleb's guitar skill? How many girlfriends he has? If this doesn't work(most likely), I'll teach him some other skills for free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you get a PAMPHLET (brochure) to Japan, not the actual trip, Jerry! (^_^) Enjoy the view though! Yes, teach Caleb (in teen years) how to charm girls! Better yet, teach his dad how to charm wife....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to charm girls? let Caleb do 200 push ups every day(in one time is best). I could only do 20 push ups in one time when I was in college, so I don't have girlfriends then. I could do 200 push ups in one time when I was in army, but there is no girl then. So, Caleb is about time to start training.

    Teach Mark how to charm wife? It depends on how many does his wife want ............................................................................................................................... I mean, how many minutes of foot massage does his wife want. Sorry about the missing words.

    ReplyDelete