Happy Father's Day!!!! GV mommies want to send their deepest gratitude to their SPECIAL & LOVING hubbies...
To Chou ba ba,
Thanks for being with us every day, night, and minute. We all love you very much.
Love,
Yi-Chun, Nathan, and Natalie
I would like to thank my husband Charlie...Thanks for his dedication and care to our son Alex.. Alex is getting a little bit better everyday slowly... I want to tell Charlie that i know his hard work and I really appreciated that he supported my work, study and willing to take care of Alex 24/7. His job is so much heavier and harder than mine. I thank God to give me a great father and husband like Charlie.Love,
Cathy

Dear MuMu,
Happy Father's Day! For the past five years, you've done a wonderful job being a father! I give you a A-. Well, even though I think you are a great father, the Lord teaches us to be humble and there's always room for improvement, right? : )
I pray that our two lovely kids will grow
to have a generous heart like yours,
to be responsible like you,
to be gentle and kind like you,
to be patient and calm like you,
to have self-control like you, and
to fear the Lord like you.
I thank the Lord for giving me an ordinary yet wonderful husband like you, and our children are blessed to have a good role model like you.
Love you with all my heart,
Your Lovely Wife

Things to say to Anchi...
Thanks for still being romantic :)
Thanks for doing everything you don't like to do but you do it anyways. That includes taking car to the dealer, filling up the gas, buying groceries, washing dishes, cooking, taking care of our daughter so I can have my own time.
Thanks for always remembering our big days and never forget to make them special for me.
Thanks for becoming a Christian :)....
Maybe I should Thank God....because that makes all the difference in our marriage. If I could have a second dad, you would be the one. Haha! I think our daughter will soon realize she has such a great dad!
Ingrid

Dearest Peter,
Thank you so much for always taking good care of the kids and helping me so much with the chores.
You are a SUPPER daddy and a great husband. I feel I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you! Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Linda
Thank you so much for always taking good care of the kids and helping me so much with the chores.
You are a SUPPER daddy and a great husband. I feel I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you! Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Linda

The thankful things are....
Thank him for the good night and good morning kiss, it means he cares and loves us.
Thank him for working and studying so hard to support this family.
Thank him for being our spirital leader in this family.
Thank him for playing lego with Justin, reading books with him.
Love,
Jill

I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful husband. You lead the Bible time and pray for the whole family. You ask God for wisdom so that you can glorify His name in your family and at your work. You take good care of Ailina that you talk to her, sing to her, listen to her, and make her laugh. You even wash her pee-pee whenever she needs.
On top of that, you encourage me to hang out with my friends and volunteer to stay home and take care of the baby. When I become unreasonable, you tell me how much you love me. You work hard to provide for the family, but you still remember to call me every afternoon and give me a special cheer.
你比我所求所想的還好, and I love you muchos muchos.Ailina and I will always be your cheerleader.老公老公 我愛你老公老公 我愛你老公 愛你 老公 愛你老公老公老公 愛你愛你愛你
love, Angel
Dear DaDa:
Thank you for taking Zoe to school including preparing the breakfast, choosing clothes, and taking crying baby Tara back from her room with diaper changed to me while I was still lying on the bed every morning. I can't believe you can do so many things in the morning! I love you Da Da!
Happy Father's Day!
Inko

Dearest 爸比,
Thank you for always working hard to provide the best for our family. For the little time you have to play with our boys. You may not know this but they are absolutely thrilled to have daddy as their playmate. I am blessed to have you as partner as we journey through marriage, parenthood and life. I pray that you will continue to be blessed by God and be a living witness of His love both at home and in your profession.
Thank you for always working hard to provide the best for our family. For the little time you have to play with our boys. You may not know this but they are absolutely thrilled to have daddy as their playmate. I am blessed to have you as partner as we journey through marriage, parenthood and life. I pray that you will continue to be blessed by God and be a living witness of His love both at home and in your profession.
Happy Father's Day.
Love, Sherry
Love, Sherry

To My Dear Husband- Tony H.
Thank you for being a Godly father to the kids and the spiritual leader of the Home. Thank you for being a teammate in raising kids and taking care of the home. Thank you for being my thoughtful friend and always be there for the family. Most of all, thank God for giving you in my life. I am a blessed woman! I am married to a Godly man and I am a better person because of you. Love, Always~ Your honey...Marian
Thank you for being a Godly father to the kids and the spiritual leader of the Home. Thank you for being a teammate in raising kids and taking care of the home. Thank you for being my thoughtful friend and always be there for the family. Most of all, thank God for giving you in my life. I am a blessed woman! I am married to a Godly man and I am a better person because of you. Love, Always~ Your honey...Marian
Dear John,
Thanks for being so caring and loving for our whole family! We missyou a lot while you are away during the week!!! Through all theseyears, I realize you are the best hubby, best partner for me...Can'twait to see you and hug you on Friday!Not usre where our journey ends...But it is really nice to have youshare my happiness and sadness.
Thinking of our wedding song now..Something's telling me it might be youYeah, it's telling me it must be you andI'm feeling it'll just be youAll of my lifeIt's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my lifeMaybe it's you Maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life.
Love,Amy

Dear Baba ~
Thank you for little ways you 'die to yourself' every day...
like cutting up chicken, pork chop, and steak into little pieces,
like wiping little tushies when mommie is not around to do it,
like cooking meat, doing dishes, and bathing the little one nightly....and always giving me the best part of the chicken (legs!).
Thank you for little ways you 'die to yourself' every day...
like cutting up chicken, pork chop, and steak into little pieces,
like wiping little tushies when mommie is not around to do it,
like cooking meat, doing dishes, and bathing the little one nightly....and always giving me the best part of the chicken (legs!).
Most of all, we thank you for being a living example of Christ's love, and for being a servant-leader ~
May the Lord continue to bless you, and may you continue to be a man after God's own heart ~
Love,
Your "little cutie"
May the Lord continue to bless you, and may you continue to be a man after God's own heart ~
Love,
Your "little cutie"

Most Importantly ~ Let us remember on this day, our Heavenly Father, who loved u and gave His Son for us!
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!: (1 John 3:1)
The last two lines of Angel's love letter to Tony prove that they are still in the honeymoon stage! Amazing! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteLadies, don't forget to "Kiss the cook" as the Apron of the last cartoon shows!
ReplyDeleteYes, daddies! Happy Father's Day! You are a big blessing! These entries were made by your lovely wives ~ in the order they were received!
ReplyDeleteGod bless y'all!
Webmama