Hi dear EFC Grapevine Buddies!! ^_^
We've given birth to our very own Grapevine website! Our vision for this website is to provide a glimpse into the lives of every Grapevine family in our fellowship! We will be interviewing one GV family every month (or sooner) and posting them here! Feel free to comment! We will also post prayer requests here too!
In the near future, we will have our very first interview with one of our Grapevine families! This is an opportunity for us to share about ourselves so we can get to know one another better!
It is a blessing to be your grapevine sibling, and I look forward to many cyber (and face-to-face) chats with you all!
GV Blog moderator ~ webmama ^_^
Note: I've blocked our GV blog address from the search engine list for our members' privacy ^_^
3.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI dears!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to post comment by typing comment, and putting your name at the end of your comment. Comment as: Anonymous is easiest because I tried the other Open ID, Name, URL, and it is often not permitted, for some reason. Have fun!
sophie